Our annual yard sale is fast approaching and I don’t have nearly the people we need to run this. I need more volunteers for Friday prep, Saturday setup, Saturday sale and Saturday cleanup. This is a big fundraiser for us, please come out and help. Don’t forget to tell your friends and neighbors!
Our 6th annual Hiddenbrook Hurricanes yard sale is scheduled to take place Saturday, May 13th.
We need your HELP.
We need your STUFF.
We need people to help in the following in areas:
• Put up signs (Friday evening)
• Work in the club house accepting donations, sorting/pricing items as they come in. (Friday 4 – 8 PM)
• Set up Saturday AM (6 – 8 AM) Great for early birds!
• Individuals to work the sale 8 AM to 12 PM (Even if you can only work part of this time it would be appreciated) We need at least 10 people for this!!
• Clean up (break down tables and load up extra items for donation)
Also needed: stuff to sell. This will be a great weekend to go through your garage and basement and set aside some things that could sell at the yard sale. Please be sure to wash/clean any items you are donating. This is a HUGE time saver for those sorting things on Friday evening. Any items not sold by the end of the sale will either be donated, thrown out, or can be reclaimed.
The last four yard sales have been very successful, but only because we had many volunteers who helped in various ways, and great stuff to sell. The money raised from this event helps tremendously towards our running a successful swim team.
If you can help, please contact me and let me know what you can do.
If you have stuff, please bring it by the clubhouse between 4 and 8 on Friday, the 12th.